Sinister: miserable moss faced bastards

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Fri May 22 13:16:09 BST 1998

> one of *the* most annoying men on telly at the moment. compounded by the
> fact that he has bloody ronnie corbet on his show. arse indeed.

no. sorry. ronnie corbett is a comic genius.

> am bored now cos no more
exams or school and consequently no more work to
> do EVER. ahahaha. have no job either, am completely unemployable.

i don't want to hear this, sweetie: i have a thesis to write. (tho i do
have a job lined up, so yah boo sucks etc.)

> Also, does anyone know of a site where I might be able to download Morphine
> videos?

well i don't

Also, is Albert Camus on cover of Sergeant Pepper?

no idea

Also, what
is
> I.M.F. actually for, bearing in mind that only about four countries in
> world don't have crippling national debts?

ditto

tatty bye.

espadrille (bl;ess)