Sinister: Record Breakers.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri May 22 14:06:45 BST 1998

Debbie wrote :

>>Message text written by Adrian Evans
>>I am sooooooo shite at driving, having a good car would be a mistake<

>haha, but not as shit as me, i'll bet. have my test next week. am going t=
>o fail soooooo badly. is that a bit of a contradiction? if you fail somethi=
>ng badly do you actually pass it? would it be better to say you failed
>something really well? i dunno, think will go back to bed.

Ho ho ho ho, you are soooooooooooooo wrong.

I had 4 (Four) (as they do on the viddy-printer on Grandstand when some totally unbelieveable score comes in from a game between Ross County and Cowdenbeath in the Scottish third likes anyone actually ever gave a toss otherwise more than 400 would turn for the game itself in the first place)unsuccessful tests.  On the fifth test I was over the drink-drive limit as I had to have quite a very large whisky indeed to stop me shaking.  Naturally, this was the test I passed.

Good luck in your test my dear, indeed, good luck to anyone who has any exams in the near future.

Is five driving tests a list record ? To go with my list record of smartest dressed male between hours of 9-5 (I claim this as my underwear is definitely more refined than that of Christoph Leonard, allegedly), and maybe even gangliest list-git (although I feel Stuart G maybe edging me out in this one).