Sinister: jim'll fix it for yooooooooooooooooooooooooou! (and you. AND you...)

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Fri May 22 14:33:15 BST 1998

>> However, don´t you think that we shouldn´t forget The Jesus and Mary
Chain<

hooray! they are the best. well, in the top ten anyway. AND they're from
East Kilbride like me! AND they're old enough to be my dad.hahaha.

psychocandy and stoned&dethroned are my faves, tho i was only 6 when that
first one came out.

was bobby gillespie still in the mary chain when he was in primal scream?
have always wondered this, cus i am a very sad individual and it has been
annoying me for ages. cos didn't velocity girl (my fave short song ever)
and psychocandy come out in the same year?

the new songs are great, i think. but maybe thats cos i wasn't really there
to witness the releases of the older stuff at the time, but anyway, the bit
where the guitar comes crashing in at the start of cracking up is sooooo
sexy <sigh>

Adrian Evans wrote:
>On the fifth test I was over the drink-drive limit as I had to have quite
a very large whisky indeed to stop me shaking.  Naturally, this was the
test I passed.

well, i've had driving lessons while still slightly drunk from the night
before, but think i will avoid that for the actual test. when i did the
crappy written test i was amazingly pissed and hadn't slept for nearly 3
days. but i still got 100% which shows you just how piss easy it is...

love,
debbie xxx