No subject

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Fri May 22 17:21:34 BST 1998

I would just like to say that someone here at work was listening to a mix
tape and the song "Lazy Line Painter Jane" came on.  I actually hopped up
out of my chair and starting dancing around and singing along, I was so
happy.  Now the lovely people I work with are used to me being a bit
strange (during the job interview I believe I told them about how I love
bees, and my desk and computer are covered with bee stickers, little
stuffed bees, bee stamps, a jar of honey, etc.), and they're pretty
tolerant of my Belle and Sebastian obsession (I do play them almost every
day here), but my boss just emerged from his office, gave me a strange look
and then told me to calm down.  He also asked me if I sang in my band and
said there's a reason I don't :( anyway.... I AM so excited about the new
B&S album that I have to just not think about it or I will simply explode.

Janine