Sinister: loving stina, edinburgh, rubbish bands and peas

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri May 22 16:48:07 BST 1998

Keeef wrote:

> This is bollocks, Paul has been talking about setting up a Dollar mailing
> list for ages.

OK OK I confess.  But it wouldn't be a music list it would be a
socio-economic-political experiment.  According to the article on
Dollar ***KEITH*** gave me over a curry, Dollar's Thereze Bazaar was
romantically linked with Duran's John Taylor and "Allo Allo"'s Herr
Flick.  Why am I on about this?  I'm wasted on you lot, where's Peter
Miller when you need him?

Hoping to save some dignity, and feeling guilty about not following
my own advice on relvancy, or indeed spelling, I will add some B&S
news of an anecdotal and somewhat dampening nature.  The new LP is
NOT finally mixed, I'm told, nor does it have a cover or a name.  I
keep telling them that I have a cover and a name all ready on my WWW
page to make it easy for the wee tired lambs.  Alternatively they
could call it "Mirror Mirror (Mon Amour)".

I still love you you know, all of you very much - it's just sometimes
the ways of love are very strange.  I think I'll go and torment them
all in chat now and leave you all in peace.

Honey xxx