Sinister: bee love

Lindsay Sworski lsworski at xxx.edu
Fri May 22 10:05:25 BST 1998

janine wrote...

>during the job interview I believe I told them about how I love
>bees, and my desk and computer are covered with bee stickers, little
>stuffed bees, bee stamps, a jar of honey, etc.

when i was in elementary school i used to chase bees!!!!  i decided when
i saw all the silly girls in their frilly dresses running and screaming
like there were hands up their pants - that i would be the girl who ran
after the bees instead of running from them.  Im actually pretty proud
of how wonderful little me was! and i never got stung either.
probably good i never caught one...

HI EVERYBODY OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!

IM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

 he he