Sinister: More stuff about SF picnic

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Fri May 22 22:12:26 BST 1998

Another reminder that a SF Sinister Picnic/Meet is set for Sunday, May
24th @ 12 Noon in Golden Gate Park, "hippy hill".  We'll be hanging out
for a couple of hours, so swing by when you can.  Family, friends,
lovers, pets invited.

Directions are below.  You will know us by the bright orange and yellow
picnic basket Brian is bringing, and hopefully we'll have a
ghettoblaster (hehe I always wanted to use that word) kicking out the
B&S jams.

Bring along any games if you please, but there *is* a playground nearby
I understand....

Food-wise, salads, drinks and chips are good ideas.  Extra points for
bringing dessert.
Should you require further information before the picnic time, feel free
to contact either
myself   at (415) 285-1805
or Brian at (415) 292-2342
or e-mail me at the following address: Nicola4230 at aol.com

Directions
******
facing gg park from the tip of haight, hippy hill is in the front to the
left side right next to the big childrens playground.  on sundays there
is
a large impromtu-ish drum circle and people play ball and frisbee and
lounge on colorful spring blankets and dance and kiss the sun.

Weather
****
52°... 68°F
Mild, More clouds than sun (better than today!)

I'll be the brunette, shoulder-length hair, tan complexion, 5'5, 110, do
say hi if you see me! possibly in my union jack tank top in a show of
solidarity to our English brethren. Oh yes.

see you there!
Tarabelle