Sinister: Driving in my car... (NB&SC)

The Tall Git skg21 at xxx.uk
Sat May 23 13:21:04 BST 1998

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Adrian Evans wrote:

> Is five driving tests a list record ? To go with my list record of
> smartest dressed male between hours of 9-5 (I claim this as my underwear
> is definitely more refined than that of Christoph Leonard, allegedly),
> and maybe even gangliest list-git (although I feel Stuart G maybe edging
> me out in this one).

I only failed my driving test twice, but I claim the record for the
quickest failure; going through a red light whilst still within sight of
the test centre. I think it took about 20 seconds.

The second time I was failed for undue hesitation, for stopping at a
roundabout to see if anything was coming, how harsh is that?

Oh, and after the last picnic I think I can claim the record for telling
the worst jokes ever...

Stuart G