Sinister: oculos (fwd)

eeyore's tail conform at xxx.edu
Sat May 23 14:33:48 BST 1998

   i thought i'd share this with the list, as that's the sort of silly
thing i do at 6:30 in the am after an all night poker (heck, i hardly
knew 'er! ahahahahaha) game down the street. i promised myself that i
would work on stuff to demo at a job interview on tuesday, but i'm tired
and my back hurts and my wallet is too light, so...

  for the record i do not know who Kenbro at Netlane.com is, and i
categorically deny ever changing original emails in several
directorys/synths. whatever it is that a directory-slash-synth is.

  the other justification, of course, is that making it onto the 'top
posters' list slowly but steadily is more important than getting a job.
and that's exactly what i intend to tell my unemployment caseworker when
the time comes.

   i hope all of you on the other side of the puddle are having a nice
afternoon right now.  everyone over here who knows what's good for them
should be asleep, 'cause 6:30-9:30 are all times that are Too Early.

   later, kids. stay free.

   seamus