Sinister: jim'll fix it for yooooooooooooooooooooooooou! (and you. AND you...)

Colin Campbell u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Sat May 23 16:23:28 BST 1998

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Alan Prior wrote:
> hooray! they are the best. well, in the top ten anyway. AND they're from
> East Kilbride like me! AND they're old enough to be my dad.hahaha.

East Kilbride, eh. I used to live in a village near there calle Jackton, I
went to the village school which had 15 pupils, when me and my sister left
the council closed it down. All the otgher locals blamed us and we became
universally hated. I loved the place.
I remember one incident when they closed down the swimming pool in EK coz
it got infected with botchelism or something.

colin.