Sinister: dawson's hang ups

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Sat May 23 19:52:47 BST 1998

hey kids, sorry to bring it up again, but the duchess and me was sat there
watching Dawson's Creek again, and uh, i damn near choked on my wine when
the strains of the Hang Ups' 'Top Of Morning' came across the air. I mean...
this would be like hearing B&S crop up on Hollyoaks or something. Sheesh.
For anyone who doesn't know, 'Top Of Morning' is like one of THE classic Pop
singles of all time, and on the impossibly cool Grimsey label too.. imagine
B&S at their Pop best, harmomies from heaven and guitars that swoop, and
then watch it go cascading into your heart forevermore. Anyone who don't dig
it is bored with life. kickstart your day with the Hang Ups. until the new
B&S record comes out, obviously.

thanks for letting me share.

stay gold.

the duke.

i'm not brave, i'm not special, i'm not any of those things.

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net