Sinister: A pirouette on mice

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Sun May 24 05:03:21 BST 1998

It's just occurred to me while reading Teri's posting about driving tests that in March 1992 I had just started
seeing a girl called Leela, who was called Belle by everyone in her family (apparently her parents had had a
fight when she was born about what to call her - her dad won and stopped them putting Belle on the birth
certificate, but she was called it anyway), when I had my second car crash ("went too far again...")which was a
result of my foot slipping off the brake pedal because of the rainwater I'd picked up on the sole of my shoe
("...crashed his car in the rain"). Pity I'm not called Sebastian, really.

Also - I bought two (the only two?) Snow Patrol singles today - a bargain £5.48 at HMV in Oxford Street
(corporate whore, I know, I know). I've only had the chance to listen to one so far, but it sounded pretty fab
- don't know which one it was though. Does this attone for me not coming to the social last night, Katrina? I
can't wait till Monday...I also bought the new Delgados single. Mighty good it is too, though I think I may
prefer the whimsy of the last one.

Which reminds me (eh?) - please someone remember to bring a football (I don't have one, I'm afraid, althoguh
I'll probably go and buy one if no-one turns up with one on Monday) to the picnic - I had such a superfine time
last time, and I can't wait to do it again. Oh yes - is there anyone on the list who's a fan of Wimbledon FC? I
just thought I'd ask, as it's a pretty rare thing to find.

When I was at work recently and had nothing to do (se previous posting), I wrote a piece eulogising B&S to the
heavens and beyond for the shameful and amateur obsolescence that I call my web site (well I had to do
somehting with my 5 free megabytes), only I can't seem to upload it. Maybe I'll try another time - it took me
bloody ages! My favourite song at the moment is "We Rule the School". Go on - shoot me down.

I'm 24, live with me mum and dad, and am about to be unemployed. Again. I just thought I'd share that with you.

a lunedi,
Biondino xxx