Sinister: The Loft ?

Over the ocean bathysphere at xxx.com
Sun May 24 20:38:22 BST 1998

tjena, tjena, mittbena !

Hi everyone !

I have a bit of a problem and was thinking who better to ask than the
B&S gang.
A couple of weeks ago i bought a compilation record with creation groups
called creation soup vol 1. and on that record there was a group called
The Loft, with 2 songs one was called Like and that was pretty good but
the other song called Why does the rain was absolutely breathtaking, i
must say i thought they reminded me a bit of B&S, anyway does anyone
have some information they can share, how many records, which one why
does the rain is on.

thanks !
        /markus

Make belive that it`s okay, make belive that nothing matters, and you`ll
make it through this day, and you`ll make it through the night
                                /Stuart Staples