Sinister: we're happy little vegemites....

sezah haras at xxx.au
Mon May 25 07:43:28 BST 1998

lindsay wrote:
has anyone ever tried vegimite?  i think they actually enjoy it in
australia.  UUGGHHH.

yes indeedy lindsay, you are quite right - we aussies do eat and ENJOY
vegemite immensely!! it's our national food you know...that and
lamingtons...mmmmm!!

and now i shall sing you a song:

                        "we're happy little vegemites as bright as bright
can be,
                          we all enjoy our vegemite for breakfast, lunch and
tea.
                          our mummies say we're growing stronger every
single week -
                                              because we love our vegemite,
                                                  we all adore our vegemite
                                                  it puts a rose in every
cheek!!"

so there's a bit of good 'ole australian culture for you all. tune in next
week when i shall do my rendition of the Aeroplane Jelly jingle....bet you
all can't wait for that one!!

sezah
xx