Sinister: My personal picnic

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Mon May 25 20:17:46 BST 1998

picnics with my mum and dad never even got that far...
they would consist of driving to some so-called picturesque location,
finding that it had started to rain halfway there, and sitting in a car
park, in the car, eating the picnic and admiring the (ahem) 'view'. (ie we
might as well have sat in the garage at home) geez, you'd think they'd
learn, but this happened every time...

think i will have my own picnic when on holiday next week. maybe. the
people we are renting the house from must be mad. I mean, would you rent
your house out to ten 18 year olds? i don't think so. am especially worried
about the open fire. and the lake. am forseeing multiple injuries...

debbie xx