Sinister: The Tufty club

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Mon May 25 20:44:58 BST 1998

I've never seen a fox in the snow, but a squirrel just crossed my path
carrying a baby in its mouth (at least I think it was its baby, I dismissed
the thought that it was a fellow squirrel, and cannabalism was at large).

What with that, and the iminent arrival of a new B+S album, I'm very happy.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

Sarah x
--
I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.