Sinister: exams exschmams

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon May 25 18:15:21 BST 1998

hey hey we're not the monkees...
class song by the way....

ze duke wrote (and NO I AM NOT ARGUING WITH HIM ITS SAFE!)

>all this talk of exams... you poor poor souls. think then sometimes of us
>equally poor souls on the other side of the equation who have to mark the
>bloody things :-(

aah teachers who complain. i keep telling you it's easy. just give
everyone an "a". especially the little dark haired girl at the back who
never said much, but was really nice edspite being quiet 'cos she hated
the class as she had no friends there...sorry i am not at all flashing
bak to 3rd year at classes now....

>well three days solid marking bloody GCSE work
>and still not finished

not spanish is it? well if you se a paper from candiate 7101 cardinal
newman college preston, its me, gimme an A, i need those 4 points...

>so come on
>kids, spare us a thought when you sit down to that paper, and think: do i
>really NEED to do this much work? ;-)

i am keeping this mail and making a print out. so, you'll take the rap
when i don't turn up for my mocks? yey!

>further south and west than bloody Bristol. you
>listening, you bloody popstar people, you? Exeter would be good, of
>course...

but don't you think Preston would be even better? i mean, come on, the
Adelphi is a class venue, or maybe, even, if you're confident, the
Student Union....hey hey , the charter theatre! they get john
shuttleworth there don't ya know.

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah