Sinister: Er, oh crumbs...

Patrick The_Doctor at xxx.com
Tue May 26 01:45:07 BST 1998

Hallo there, hallo,

can anyone hear me?

I'm not actually on this list, I'm on the Divine Comedy list Europop, but
there seems to be a huge overlap between the two so I hope no one minds me
butting in too much...

I'd just like to take this chance to advertise a Belle & Sebastian fanzine
a friend of mine has been working on for donkey's years and has just
managed to finally get it printed.

I told the E-poppers that she was a bit despondent about selling more than
a handful of copies, and they suggested I tell you about it, so here I
am...

It's called "Bus Stop", it's by a lurvely gal called Kristen and you can
get your mitts on a copy by sending £1 and an A5 SAE to:

Bus Stop,
19 Caburn Heights
Southgate West,
Crawley
West Sussex,
RH11 8QX

Although I'd be the first to hold my hand up to accusations of bias, it
really is a jolly good read, including things like:

-an exclusive interview with Mark Radcliffe on why he loves B&S (no,
honestly)
-why Buses are the new rock'n'roll
-that Roald Dahl/B&S link explained in full

and if that hasn't got you going, take a look at Rathmines' sister site
which has a lot of other stuff about this fab fanzine:

http://users.aol.com/catharton/busstop/

Ding ding!

-Patrick

Rathmines: http://users.aol.com/catharton/divinecomedy/