Sinister: St Bruno Hand rubbed Shag

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Tue May 26 12:32:58 BST 1998

Message text written by "Johnston, John CT"
> my mate had a similar problem with his cat in Glasgow.
He loved ice hockey as a kid but he didn't want to stand on his doorstep
shouting "Gretzky! Gretzky" at the top of his voice - so he called it
"Bossy" instead. Go figure.<

hmmm, well my cat's called Whisky, so the people in my street probably
think i'm an alcoholic, going out most nights wandering the streets
shouting "Whisky!" at the top of my voice in a Father Jack stylee.
Isn't Graham Coxon's cat called Bastard? that would be amusing...

Debbie xxx