Sinister: Oh, my aching thighs

Michael Jones tourajsig2 at xxx.com
Tue May 26 14:07:05 BST 1998

Y'know, the last time I felt this way post-football, I fell down a
flight of stairs at my old workplace, after which they put up a plaque
reminding people to use the handrail.  A legacy of sorts...

Thanks to everyone for another memorable picnic... and it *was* more
of a picnic this time, last time it felt like an *event*... less
people, but now we're all friends, getting to know each other's
quirks, foibles and failings and, hey, maybe even, together, learnin'
just a little more about this crazy old world of ours.

Respect is due: Rory (goalie and a half), Joe (impromptu Bunnymen
acoustic mini-set), Shelley & Katrina (the best lemony coconut
sponge-type things *I've* ever tasted), Susannah (for demonstrating
how to dispose of said items in an ecologically-sound manner, oh, and
for breaking *sixteen* of my ribs in one minor midfield skirmish),
Elisabeth (dog-rustling), Gerard (bike-rustling), Trousers (a
veritable smoke-free zone), whoever suggested the whole celeb-name
pub-game thing and the sliding-through-legs thing (all new to me; a
sheltered life, clearly) and so many, many others...

Big up the Blue Soda massive.  David and Katrina is proper tings.

Mike x.