Sinister: a reminder of who you are and what you want to be

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue May 26 14:44:34 BST 1998

Monsieur JJ :
>>May I just remind all you UK residents that on BBC2 tonight at 10pm, they
>>are repeating the outstanding 'I'm Alan Partridge', so if you missed one or,
>l>ike me, just want to watch them again, REMEMBER IT's ON!

While we're at it may I do a reminder too, that may be of some interest
to someone somewhere in the UK.

I noticed last night "That Sinking Feeling" is on tomorrow afternoon, on
channel 5.  Which is a total bugger really, since I live in the
wilderness and don't get channel 5.  But anyway, "That Sinking Feeling"
was Bill Forsyth's first film I believe, the immediate predecessor to
"Gregory's Girl".  And it's lovely, though not quite as lovely.  It also
stars Robert Buchanun (Andy in GG) and I like him.  So tape it or
something.  If you don't like it you have permission to spank me.  No
you don't.  Yes you do.

ALSO A crowd of us went to that Serge Gainsbourg thing on Friday which
was quite magnificent.  Stevie B&S played on a few songs, then sang one
all by himself which was utterly charming.  However I got somewhat
sidetracked when Keith started kicking himself up the arse for no
apparent reason.

That is all,
Madame L