Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V2 #187

Girl Racer tasha at xxx.com
Tue May 26 20:07:21 BST 1998

hi everyone,

i'm pretty new, and i realised i never really introduced myself, so i guess
i'll go ahead...well i'm a 22 year old girl who lives in the San Francisco Bay
Area, i move up here from L.A. just last year, because of work... i'm an
animator at Pixar animation studios (the company that made Toy Story)  a lot of
people don't know what it is.  anyways besides drawing and visual art... music
definetly takes up most of my time. luckily i have a job where i can listen to
cd's all day. i probably am spending half my paycheck on cd's lately.  oh well
what good does money do if you don't spend it, right?  obviously i really like
Belle & Sebastian, besides them some other bands i like are the smiths and
morrissey, gene, elastica, suede, pulp, sleeper, stone roses... eh you get the
idea. hm kinda boring message. oh well. i also play bass guitar...so if anyone
wants to jam ever, let me know.

-tasha

p.s. Sarah Wheeler: "I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once,
but I was wrong."

i apologise for my ignorance, but where did you get this quote? its good...

--
Tasha Wedeen
tasha at pixar.com