Sinister: Anything

Birjinder Anant bsanant at xxx.com
Tue May 26 20:44:53 BST 1998

Hi,

Since Steven from Atlanta recommended some comics to read, I figure I'd
do the same.  Here's what I've been reading:  Pickle by Dylan Horrocks
(unfortunately on some sort of hiatus after 10 issues), Berlin by Jason
Lutes, and of course Love and Rockets (the comic was first), Eightball
and Optic Nerve.  Detailed descriptions are unavailable due to laziness,
but Pickle centers around a town called Hicksville in New Zealand, and
Berlin is about Berlin in the early 20th century.

Now that the new song titles are in, maybe we should do a
"Favorite/Favourite new song title" survey, to complement the Favorite
Song poll already on the Blue Soda site, I think.  Just send your picks
somewhere, and they will be posted.  My favorite is I am Death, Will you
please kill me?  I never thought that B&S would use that title, but it
just goes to show...

Also, if anyone is from Sussex, do you have anything
interesting/good/bad to say about the university?  I'm going there in
October for an MA program, and I want to see what I'm getting into.

Yslr vstr.
Birjinder