Sinister: Chintzy bints

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Wed May 27 05:32:06 BST 1998

I'm just watching "In the Red" (so why are you writing a pointless letter to people you spent half a lifetime
with (well, that's what it seemed like when David, Gerard and Rory moved onto Azerbaijani villages beginning
with "V" - you had to be there) only 24 hours ago.

Doesn't Stephen Fry look old (and isn't he a complete genius, by the by)? Doesn't John Bird look, well,
healthier than he should, all things considered. And isn't the girl who's reading the news, who's also the
receptionist in I'm Alan Partrdige (which I'm dying to see again), completely foxy in every way? Mmmmm...

Ta for the picnic, then, David and Katrina - a stormer, even if the turnout wasn't quite as hoped. I think I
managed to down about 8 pints throughout the day, and may well have slurred myself out of a job this afternoon
as my brain didn't work at an interview. I made up for it by spending 25 quid on rekkids, including some Nick
Drake hits album - any advice to a Drake virgin like myself? I do like the Urusei Yatsura single, mind - and
the Kenickie one has grown on me, I must say...

Do Belle and Sebastian allow their songs to be used in feature films? I only ask because my mum, who absolutely
loves them, tells me that a couple of movies to be made very shortly want to use B&S material. Have any films
up to now included them? Sad as it may be, I'd just have to check them out.

Much love for now, you sweethearts, you.
Biondino, King of Prussia (nyahahahahaha!)