Sinister: Chintzy bints

Nick Grundy nmg20 at xxx.uk
Tue May 26 21:44:29 BST 1998

At 21:32 26/05/98 -0700, Mark Casarotto wrote:
>rekkids, including some Nick Drake hits album - any advice to a Drake
virgin like myself?

Yep - I got that "best of" album and took it back shortly afterwards,
because there only are four albums and I realised after about one song that
I wanted all of them, and so had no use for the best of album. Take it back
and get Five Leaves Left, followed by Pink Moon. Or just get the box set...!

Nick.

::::<nmg20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk>::::<0958 714062>::::