Sinister: gummo

Runegg Runegg at xxx.com
Wed May 27 06:54:40 BST 1998

hellummo,

After reading interviews with Harmony "Arrogant Dipshit" Korine and hearing
him refer to himself as "the only great American filmmaker", I was somewhat
reluctant to see Gummo.  But I went to a midnight show, and I thought it was
great--funny and beautifully shot and sick and very entertaining.

So.

--Ari