Sinister: I love my brick

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed May 27 09:22:30 BST 1998

Hi Chums, we had a great time over the weekend in Glasgow seeing the
Gainsbourg thing which was miles better than expected, and it was introduced
by Martin Fry as well! This was top.

    Chris talks about me kicking myself up the arse, well, Chris has had me
laughing for a good few days by describing the Queen Mother as being "More
machine than man".

    Are there enough people in Edinburgh by the way who want to come to a
picnic? I mean I can certainly bring a load of people along, but that's not
really the point, would more people come along if it were in Glasgow again?
What do people think?

Cheers,
    Keith.