Sinister: hot water and towels

MWaggner MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed May 27 14:35:58 BST 1998

> Well the big day's finally arrived.  I promised when Sinister started
>  that I would have all your babies and today I'm delivering.  Yes
>  Sinister is 9 months' old today and your babies are fair popping
>  out.  Ouch, it hurts.  I expect flowers.

Let's all thank our fearless Honey for all these strenuous 'labors' on our
behalf:  500 babies!!  Poor poor Honey!  Each and every one on the list should
send along not only flowers and other gifts appropriate to this blessed event,
but a name for their little Sinisterian!   Since we don't know what sort of
baby we'll be getting, why not something like Natalie Jason or Stephen Siobhan
-- let the babies sort themselves out later?

--michele