Sinister: exams exschmams

Stephen Landamore stephenl at xxx.uk
Wed May 27 17:10:00 BST 1998

Sarah wrote:
> but don't you think Preston would be even better? i mean, come on, the
> Adelphi is a class venue, or maybe, even, if you're confident, the
> Student Union....hey hey , the charter theatre! they get john
> shuttleworth there don't ya know.

I have to confess I haven't been upstairs in the Adelphi (kicking myself
for missing mogwai last november - tho' I did go & see them in
manchester in february) however, I do know the beer there is crap!

Come to sunny Cambridge instead! Don't be afraid, join us! I managed to
escape from a cruddy job in Preston, you can make it too!

ttfn
stephen