Sinister: tigermilk and stuff

Boodle Boodle Boodle C.Browning-95 at xxx.uk
Wed May 27 17:39:22 BST 1998

wow!!!! thanks to sarah i can finally find out what everybody is on about how
wonderful tigermilk is. am absolutely smitten. have had it since nine this
morning and have played it about four times already. gives me a break from the
fieldmice/felt tape someone from teh indiepop list sent me.

and i've converted my first person to the cause of belle and sebastian. my
friend stuart is a bit of a jangly indie pop person from the late eighties and
whatever (in other words when i introduced him to tweenet's database of bands
he spent nearly three hours shouting "I REMEMBER THEM! OH WOW!" which was kind
of fun) and i told him that he should invest in b&s. he wasn't sure but then i
bunged sinister on and now he is sure. heh heh. so another one joins teh rabid
ranks of fans..

just watched "that sinking feeling" - channel five in good film shock! i
remember a thread from way back when about b&s on soundtracks. is it just me
or would they be a dream come true to create the music for a bill forsyth film?
lovely films. all of them. wish he'd hurry up and make some more...

see ya

chris