Sinister: I hate my job and the fat freaks who run it

gamesmaster gamesmaster at xxx.uk
Wed May 27 18:03:14 BST 1998

Hallo there everyone,

This letter is being written at the end of the most tedious day of my
life - the only highlight was playing as Italy in the 1970 World Cup
Final (our scottish chum Gerard was Brazil, natch) in World Cup 98 on
the Playstation. And that was rudely cut short when the hideous she-
beast that is one of the heads of production (5 foot cubed - not that
there's a problem with being large, but when you're a shit with it it
seems an obvious target for abuse) confiscated the game like we were
some kind of naughty schoolkids. As my mate pointed out, if they will
pay us fucking pocket money...

Still, my reintroduction to computer games has been a mixed blessing -
it's nice to discover all these flash-looking things to while away the
time with, but when whiling away becomes wasting your life it's probably
a bit negative. Fortunately I don't have a Playstation at home, so I
only do it at work. As a matter of interest, has anyone on the list seen
"Games World", my very own programme, on Sky 1 on weekday and Saturday
mornings? I wouldn't go out of your way to watch it, as it's fairly
trousers, but I'd be fascinated to see what people think of it...

It's only when I start writing these letters that I realise I have
almost nothing of interest to say. For this I apologise. My legs are
still aching from the footie at the piquenique (and from standing akimbo
while various fey young men got between my legs (ah, glorious days) -
you had to be there), but it has to continue - I will become a man-
mountain of muscle and sinew, I will!

Anyway, the school bell's just gone, so until I'm bored tomorrow, I'll
catchya later, honeys!
El Biondino xxx
--
gamesmaster