Sinister: popstarz

gamesmaster gamesmaster at xxx.uk
Wed May 27 18:09:08 BST 1998

Oh, I forgot...

If anyone on the list ever goes to Popstarz, or Blow Up, or various
other alterno-clubs of sorts (I think there's an exciting sounding
_something_ on Wednesday nights, but I can't remember what), and wants
to meet up at them/before them sometime in the near future, let me know,
as I seem to go quite often. This is of course assuming all Listees are
genial and groovy, which of course they all are (this is trying not to
sound sarky, so don't think I'm taking the piss) - get in touch!

PS my real name is Mark aka Biondino, and I normally live at
biondino at dial.pipex.com - this is just where I work. And it's fab!
(okay, that may have been just a touch sarcastic after all...)

Luv Mark x
--
gamesmaster