Sinister: Womens KNICKERS

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed May 27 21:53:14 BST 1998

keith wrote:

>What do people think?

well, since you asked.....picnics in edinberg? pish. now, picnics in
Preston are ace. And Manchester! Manc picnics seem to involve picnic
food from burger king and scary evil cars but never mind. not being an
infulnetial list personalilty, there will never be a big list picnic
near me. or it could be due to the fact that i smell like a skunk and
have the face of a lemur. not really.

i think that Gorkys were completely faboo when i saw them on Saturday,
and i think that i am too young to get married. cos the sound guy who
gave me the setlist i told him i would marry him, of course i regret it
now. marriage at a young age is scary. a relationship at any age i upose
is scary. is it? i dunno. i am offically classed as "lickle" - aren't i
gary :) even though i am not that lickle. only 5 foot something.

jose! thank you so much for the mail, i promise i will reply to you in
Spanish some time, but i can't figure out how to put acccents on my
computer, so i am a bit stuck at the moment!

new super furries single rules.

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah