Sinister: more like rachel's

AjAaDcAoMbs aadam at xxx.com
Wed May 27 23:16:54 BST 1998

Then I wrote:
> >No need to guess, it is. I can recommend some swell composers you might
> >like as well.

Then Lindsay replied:
> *Aadam, im always interested in swell composers - and rachel's
> definitely rocks my boat - so post your suggestions.
First thoughts are Michael Nyman. Then I talked to Rachel and she told
me she liked Beethoven a lot. I'd recommend the piano sonatas.
I'd venture to say that many of the modern artists on the Argo label are
similar.

> ive never listened to hula loop or roden. how different are they?
Very.
> mean, i know its completely different music, but what style musicians
> were they before?
Indierock. Rodan sounded a lot like Slint. In Hula Hoop Rachel played
bass while the guys on guitars did most of the song writing. They were a
very unrecognised band. Most folks know them through their
collabarations with Stuart from Boyracer (ie: Hulaboy). What did _they_
sound like? Aw hell, it's pop music. You'll love it ;)

Aadam