Sinister: scary cars...

Henry MFKX7HVB at xxx.uk
Wed May 27 23:35:37 BST 1998

Hello everyone,

    all the talk of failed driving tests is freaking me out, STOP!
I've got my first test coming up on tuesday 9th june...

    Now I've finished all my exams and have pish all to do (except
drive...) does anybody fancy arranging a Manchester picnic?  Platt
fields is lovely at the moment with about 2000 canada gooslings
(geeselings? or just ducklings?) on the lake.

    Also If anyone's around I strongly recommend the play "Mojo"
being done in the cellar at the student academy at the moment (last
day thursday, tickets 2.50 on the door) Its written by some 24 year
old and is being turned into a young brit film type thing.  Dark
comedy, small cast, excellent performances.

    bye, Henry.
    (Manchester listees, "why don't we do it in the road?")