Sinister: I want to meet people!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Arnaud Eseverri Formiga eseverri at xxx.br
Wed May 27 22:53:44 BST 1998

I'm Brazilian and I really love B&S...
It's so difficult for me here to get some news about music from europe....
I'm 23, I'm a lawyer and I also love Smiths, New Order, Cure, Trash can
Sinatras, Ocean Blue, Gene, Geneve, Blur, Housemartins, etc...
I live in the south of Brazil, land of snow, mountains and Beer & wine
(that's because
the german and italian colonization)..
I really want to meet some new friends in the net....someone who want to
talk and tell things about music, people, places, etc...
bye....

----------
> De: Girl Racer <tasha at pixar.com>
> Para: sinister at majordomo.net
> Assunto: Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V2 #187
> Data: Terça-feira, 26 de Maio de 1998 16:07
>
> hi everyone,
>
> i'm pretty new, and i realised i never really introduced myself, so i
guess
> i'll go ahead...well i'm a 22 year old girl who lives in the San
Francisco Bay
> Area, i move up here from L.A. just last year, because of work... i'm an
> animator at Pixar animation studios (the company that made Toy Story)  a
lot of
> people don't know what it is.  anyways besides drawing and visual art...
music
> definetly takes up most of my time. luckily i have a job where i can
listen to
> cd's all day. i probably am spending half my paycheck on cd's lately.  oh
well
> what good does money do if you don't spend it, right?  obviously i really
like
> Belle & Sebastian, besides them some other bands i like are the smiths
and
> morrissey, gene, elastica, suede, pulp, sleeper, stone roses... eh you
get the
> idea. hm kinda boring message. oh well. i also play bass guitar...so if
anyone
> wants to jam ever, let me know.
>
> -tasha
>

> p.s. Sarah Wheeler: "I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did
once,
> but I was wrong."
>
> i apologise for my ignorance, but where did you get this quote? its
good...

> --
> Tasha Wedeen
> tasha at pixar.com
> .                 Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa
------=_NextPart_000_01BD89A0.C5EA9620

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">I'm Brazilian and I really love =
B&S...<br>It's so difficult for me here to get some news about music =
from europe....<br>I'm 23, I'm a lawyer and I also love Smiths, New =
Order, Cure, Trash can Sinatras, Ocean Blue, Gene, Geneve, Blur, =
Housemartins, etc...<br>I live in the south of Brazil, land of snow, =
mountains and Beer & wine (that's because<br>the german and italian =
colonization)..<br>I really want to meet some new friends in the =
net....someone who want to talk and tell things about music, people, =
color=3D"#000000">><br>> Para: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>sinister at majordomo.net</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>> Assunto: Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V2 =
#187<br>> Data: Ter=E7a-feira, 26 de Maio de 1998 16:07<br>> =
never really introduced myself, so i guess<br>> i'll go ahead...well =
i'm a 22 year old girl who lives in the San Francisco Bay<br>> Area, =
i move up here from L.A. just last year, because of work... i'm =
an<br>> animator at Pixar animation studios (the company that made =
Toy Story)  a lot of<br>> people don't know what it is. =
 anyways besides drawing and visual art... music<br>> definetly =
takes up most of my time. luckily i have a job where i can listen =
to<br>> cd's all day. i probably am spending half my paycheck on cd's =
lately.  oh well<br>> what good does money do if you don't spend =
it, right?  obviously i really like<br>> Belle & Sebastian, =
besides them some other bands i like are the smiths and<br>> =
morrissey, gene, elastica, suede, pulp, sleeper, stone roses... eh you =
get the<br>> idea. hm kinda boring message. oh well. i also play bass =
guitar...so if anyone<br>> wants to jam ever, let me know.<br>> =
never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once,<br>> but I was =
wrong."<br>> <br>> i apologise for my ignorance, but where =
color=3D"#000000"><br>> =
            <=
font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>http://www.majordomo.net/sinister</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>> . For questions about how the list works mail =
color=3D"#000000"><br>> . =
            &=
nbsp;   Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa<br>> =