Sinister: behave

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu May 28 15:12:22 BST 1998

Now then I want you all to be very good next week.  I've left some
sweeties in the cupboard and you can stayup late.  I am going to be
away (mostly) with the dreaded family in Hertfordshire, trying not to
say rude words in front of my Dad (current readout: Mad Dad,
Mitsubishi-selling older brother, Ford-selling younger brother, wives
and children who look like Fred off Coronation Street - funnily
enough they don't really like Belle and Sebastian),

So I'm going to relax all the settings on the list that help me fend
some junk - expect a few "unsubscribes" maybe - just so your messages
get through.  Hopefully you will all just tick along happily and not
notice that my chair is empty - I sometimes wonder if I went under a
truck how long the list would happily go on for without anyone
knowing.  Someone say awww.

I actually (maybe) messed one up this morning - the message from the
"undisclosed recipient" (if it appeared that way this morning) was in
fact from David Kitchen in dark sunglasses - sorry David.

Also, I'm going to dare suggest something here - a reminder that one or
two people could pack up their emails to the list a little more, so
that they send one big one rather than 5 small ones - generally
people ask me to keep suggesting this.

Finally, let's play Jive lyric spotting (it's all Keith's fault):

"Mojo walked t'his dead cuz' he dought he'd neva' feel dis way again
If he goes back t'de crib den doodads would go fum baaaad t'wo'se,
whut could he do?"

Mother and baby doing fine, no flowers yet, not even grapes,
Honey xxx