Sinister: Mike's already had Halie Salasie!

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Thu May 28 15:54:39 BST 1998

Whooo!
 First off, thanks to everyone for a wunderbar primrose hill afternoon
on Monday. I'm now back at work (dontcha just love loooong weekends?)
and have full net access, so here's my tuppence worth:

 Everyone realising that Gerard looks just like laconic jock stand up
Arthur Brown, "That's the kind of man I am.."

 Two slightly dishevelled sinisterines waiting for us on top of primrose
hill, having been there since FOUR O'CLOCK in the bloody morning after
getting back from the Verve shindig somewhere up north. Surely devotion
above and beyond the call of duty. Give these people a medal. NOW!

 Actually playing a game of football where:-

#1 We picked teams in under three quarters of an hour.

#2 Some girls played, RAAAY! (If Shelley had been picked for the
Australian squad Terry Venables would still have a job this summer).

#3 I was in a state approaching sober and therefore avoided anymore
embarrasing Dave Beasant style mishaps in goal.

 Everyone deciding to go to Brighton dressed up as the cast of
Quadrophenia on push-along scooters and then have a pitched battle with
loads of Rockers on Raleigh Choppers.

 People climbing things for the pleasure of it and not just to impress
kite-less girlies.

 The longest EVER drunken name game. Just how Mark knows so many  female
tennis players will forever remain a mystery.

 Deciding Mike is now called Staedy Mike for no apperent reason. Sample
quote:-Everyone: 'Mike, why are you called Steady Mike?'
       Mike: 'I don't KNOW!'  (repeat every five minutes)

 Aah happy days.

 Stay wide on the left. Watch the ball, WATCH THE BALL!!!, Roryxxx

 P.S. Someone mentioned Popstarz. My Mum is up for going this
Friday(29th). Any takers?