Sinister: Re: Dialectizer

Stephen Landamore stephenl at xxx.uk
Thu May 28 17:02:23 BST 1998

Keith wrote:
> http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

Haven't seen the 'redneck' or 'elmer fudd' filters before, but I have
seen quite a few others... jeez, these were doing the rounds back in
1990 or so, where y'all been?! :-)

I have the following filters;
jive	(as above)
ken	(cockney ken, do what guvnor!)
biffa	(geordie, why aye man!)
fin	(english speaked badly as if with finnish people :-)
valspeak	(like wow, man)

If anyone's interested, email me privately (stephenl at arcam.co.uk) and I
can send you source code (but you require a C compiler and lex) or if
you want, I can send precompiled elf binaries for linux (sorry, no dos
or windows!)

regards,
stephen