Sinister: The one in which Sarah goes all forgetful.

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Thu May 28 18:37:27 BST 1998

Ahhh, it's lickle Sarah...

>hey hey we're not the monkees...
>class song by the way....

"What, what's going on, we're not the Monkees, ah don't even like the
Monkees, i've never liked the Monkees". Yes class song and indeed album.

> well, since you asked.....picnics in edinberg? pish. now, picnics in
> Preston are ace. And Manchester! Manc picnics seem to involve picnic
> food from burger king and scary evil cars but never mind.

Nooo fear the scary car, any car which has a green tongue in it driven by a
man with no arms and a green head, is way too scary for my liking. A
Manchester picnic would be good, but have you forgotten about the scary
pigeons already ?.

> i think that Gorkys were completely faboo when i saw them on Saturday,

Ermm, Sarah Gorkys was on Tuesday night, you seem to have lost a couple of
days, but yes, they were indeed fabarooney.

> i am offically classed as "lickle" - aren't i
> gary :) even though i am not that lickle. only 5 foot something.

Argghhhh!! was this a conspiracy of yours Sarah to get me to post to this
list after you mentioning that I hardly ever do, err well if so I guess it
worked. Yep, your official title is "Lickle Sarah, list pixie of so many
internet mailing lists they're too numerous to mention". Nooo your not that
small really, at least not when you put your 8 inch sparkly platform boots
on your not. 87)

> new super furries single rules.

I second that, it rules totally. It rules like a whopping big ruler by
Helex.

Bye for now

Gary