Sinister: Re: just about everything

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Thu May 28 20:19:49 BST 1998

Hey Kids!  (this could be my new catchphrase, along with god-dammit!  which
also features rather a lot.  shut-up jon)

Sorry, Sarah - I meant to send this to the list and not to you personally,
but the evil computer took over and ensured global domination.

Sarah wrote:

>well, since you asked.....picnics in edinberg? pish. now, picnics in
>Preston are ace. And Manchester! Manc picnics seem to involve picnic
>food from burger king and scary evil cars but never mind. not being an
>infulnetial list personalilty, there will never be a big list picnic
>near me. or it could be due to the fact that i smell like a skunk and
>have the face of a lemur. not really.

and then Henry pondered:
>Now I've finished all my exams and have pish all to do (except
>drive...) does anybody fancy arranging a Manchester picnic?  Platt
>fields is lovely at the moment with about 2000 canada gooslings
>(geeselings? or just ducklings?) on the lake

and then sarah-dear responded with a:
>me me! i'm up for a Manchester pickernick!!! yey! and so is everyone
>else from manchester and north west and such aren't you!!! gary you are
>up for it, jolly good, chris - you can come and visit JUSt for the
>picnic!! i dunno where Platt Fields are, but we could have it in
>Picadilly Gardens, if ayone would bring a gun along to shoot all the
>fecking pigeons.

I could come and maybe bethey too - we're in little sheffield, which is just
a short journey away.  However, there are a number of problems to consider:
* me and bethey are just little uns and big people can scare us, especially
big people in cafés and pizza huts
* we have a very great tendancy to get lost in manchester.  it happens all
the time
* our mums might not let us come and meet you weirdos
Ho-hum.

Lzylnepntr asked us all this:
>ahh. does anyone have a copy of the camera obscura that could make a copy
>for me? email me for trades or whatever
>regards

You can buy the Park & Ride 7" (their only release - am I right?) from
andmoresound records, details at http://www.andmoresound.demon.co.uk I do
believe.

Keith and his darling Dialiectizer said this:
>Next come Belle and Sebastian. Recording on the
>Jeepster label, this group (all active members of the T.A.)
Is this a joke?  I am extremely gullible and could almost just about believe
B&S in the TA.

Honey told us all:
>I sometimes wonder if I went under a
>truck how long the list would happily go on for without anyone
>knowing.  Someone say awww.

awwwwwwwwww.

I said it.

>Mother and baby doing fine, no flowers yet, not even grapes,

You didn't get mine?  Must have got lost in the post.

Oh well kids, better get back to the old revision.

Does anyone else find exam stress none-existent?  I keep hearing the radio
one exam slam thing, with everyone going 'Exams completely killed me.'  and
'exams ruined my life'.  However, I seem to find them very relaxing.  Should
I?

Also, if you're in Sheffield, go into Oxfam on Ecclesall road (just up from
tesco, blockbuster + pizza hut) and buy a rug - bethey has spent hours
putting price labels on them and it would cheer her up no end.

Tara luv

jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey