Sinister: exams

Andrzej Kwaƛnik akwas at xxx.pl
Thu May 28 20:34:58 BST 1998

Hallo to you all!

I`ve waited for a good moment to write something,but it never came so I do it anyway.All of you are talking about exams,but JON.G said that it is not stressing for him.He said that exams are relaxing.Relaxing???
Are you out of you`r mind? When you study for seveal weeks in isolation,than on the day of the exam you get up at four a.m and it gets to you that you don`t remember a thing ,so you end up swallowing a dozen relaxing pills,but you`r still out of your head,and you go to the exam,that you usually pass. Well,you`re right.Relaxing is the word.Anyway,if someone spots an interesting band,please E-mail me privately,and let me know.
Being here(poland) is sometimes depressing,because I can`t even or4ganize a picnic,or maybe I can? Polish listees,get in thouch.Well,I think that`s all.
till next time.

cheers.,
Marta