Sinister: behave

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Thu May 28 21:15:36 BST 1998

Message text written by "Honey"
>Now then I want you all to be very good next week.<
>I sometimes wonder if I went under a
>truck how long the list would happily go on for without anyone
>knowing.  Someone say awww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhoneeeeeeeeeeeeey. I'm sure everyone will
miss you lots and i will miss *everyone* lots too as i am going on holiday
too so i will have to unsubscribe for a week <sob> so you can all slag me
off behind my back without me knowing...
also, rubbish compuserve thing might be getting disconected and changed cus
its cack, so if any of yous want to abuse me personaly, you can write to my
funky other address at:
velocitygirl45 at hotmail.com

>Mother and baby doing fine, no flowers yet, not even grapes,
                               \  /
for you:                  | |
                      OOOOOOOO
                        OOOOOOo
                          OOOOo
                             OOO
                               OO

umm, they're supposed to be grapes but i never was any good at drawing on
computers. would prefer paper, but hey, what the heck...

love,
Debbie xxx