Sinister: lager lager lager shouting

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu May 28 20:24:15 BST 1998

hello sinister dudes...

>Ermm, Sarah Gorkys was on Tuesday night, you seem to have lost a couple of
>days, but yes, they were indeed fabarooney.

ahem well yes thank you mr done for putting me straight there, well at
least i got the right we...ah, no i didnt actually did i. arse. AND i
missed killer net. sorry, *puts on REALLY DEEP AND WELL HARD REALLY
MISSUS voice* KILLLER NET! i've only ever seen one of them, and its was
hilarious. wil someone tell me where i find this killer net game? looks
like a laff....

>your official title is "Lickle Sarah, list pixie of so many
>internet mailing lists they're too numerous to mention".

hhmm. i'm not a sad email list geek. i'm only on Sinister list, Manics
list....SFA list.....Gorkys list....and apparently i've subscribed to
the Spiritulized newsgroup thing at college, but haven't been there for
a week anyhoo. and i dunno how newsgroups work at all. quite scary
aren't they? don't beat a good ol' fashioned mailing list (and don't
mention buletin boards please i was 9 in 1990. i think...er, yup thats
about it. no, that would make me 18 now. no way i was 7!! perhaps i was
8 going on 9?)

ah well. i didn't have the net then anyhoo.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah