Sinister: hot water and towels

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Thu May 28 23:00:42 BST 1998

HoneyBunney said:

I sometimes wonder if I went under a truck how long the list would happily
go on for without anyone
knowing.  Someone say awww.

one, two , three.........

Aaww

michele said
>> Well the big day's finally arrived.  I promised when Sinister started
>>  that I would have all your babies and today I'm delivering.  Yes
>>  Sinister is 9 months' old today and your babies are fair popping
>>  out.  Ouch, it hurts.  I expect flowers.
>>

>Let's all thank our fearless Honey for all these strenuous 'labors' on our
>behalf:  500 babies!!  Poor poor Honey!  Each and every one on the list
should
>send along not only flowers and other gifts appropriate to this blessed
event,
>but a name for their little Sinisterian!   Since we don't know what sort of
>baby we'll be getting, why not something like Natalie Jason or Stephen
Siobhan
>-- let the babies sort themselves out later?

yes but more importantly,
 i want to know exactly how long  have you thought  you were a bunny rabbit
for, if you've ever told any one else about this, when those little men in
white suits are coming to take you away again and if you have ever
considered perhaps becoming a bear, or maybe owning up to being  Winnie the
Pooh's secret lover, AND father of around 498 illegitimate love bear-cubs?

hmmmm?

yaz
xx