Sinister: Get outta my way you crazy fool

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri May 29 09:18:10 BST 1998

>Keith and his darling Dialiectizer said this:
>>Next come Belle and Sebastian. Recording on the
>>Jeepster label, this group (all active members of the T.A.)
>Is this a joke?  I am extremely gullible and could almost just about
believe
>B&S in the TA.

Jon asked if this was a joke - yes, this I believe is a joke but I don't
really know. I guess we'll find out if there's a call up, however Belle and
Sebastian did actually escape from a maximum security prison in 1972, now
they spend their time in hiding from the law, and helping out innocent
people with their troubles. If they can help, and if you can find then...
you could maybe call Belle and Sebastian.

Cheers,
    Keith.