Sinister: behave

Martin Conneely Martin_Conneely at finance.irlgov.ie
Fri May 29 15:07:16 BST 1998

PaulHoney wrote:
"So I'm going to relax all the settings on the list that help me fend
some junk"

So we're in for a week of (i) confessions from listees that they love
Metallica/Buck's Fizz and (ii) Stuart M's sexuality?

Also:
"Mother and baby doing fine, no flowers yet, not even grapes,"

Of course not.  First, Honey gets all our mothers' maiden names, using the
clever "porn star" ploy.  Armed with these, he can conduct major credit
card/traveller cheque/etc. fraud since the first question the companies ask is
your mother's maiden name.

Now, he's claiming to have had babies by all of us.  It won't be so funny when
the maintenance demands start arriving and then the court judgements.  Flowers,
or even grapes, would be vital evidence.  And all those university people on
the list are potentially high earners.  Will what seemed like a few hours of
innocent fun turn out to be a life-long millstone?  But call mine Miro.

Martin C.