Sinister: behave

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri May 29 15:24:53 BST 1998

On 29 May 1998, Martin Conneely wrote:

> PaulHoney wrote:
> "So I'm going to relax all the settings on the list that help me fend
> some junk"
>
> So we're in for a week of (i) confessions from listees that they love
> Metallica/Buck's Fizz and (ii) Stuart M's sexuality?

Hmm I should add that I don't mean content.  That's ALL junk
(tweak!).  I don't censor, and never have, I just grrr occasionally.
But you all know this.

Right I'm really off now.  You can all call me sad when I log in from
a cottage in Hertfordshire.  Someone remind me to take the nappies.

Honey xxx