Sinister: Be good

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri May 29 15:40:37 BST 1998

>Of course not.  First, Honey gets all our mothers' maiden names, using the
>clever "porn star" ploy.  Armed with these, he can conduct major credit
>card/traveller cheque/etc. fraud since the first question the companies ask
is
>your mother's maiden name.

Funny you know, I was thinking this recently too as banks always use it as
their first line of security, and then remembered where this porn name bit
up from (at least that's why I brought it up on chat, I suspect it's been
going for a long time) and it was Chris Evans... i.e. the Devil, no wonder
he's so rich, what a cunning plan.

    There was something funny on the radio this morning, oddly enough from
Zoe Ball. A woman goes up to the bar and asks the bloke at the bar, "Can I
have a double entendre please?", so he gave her one.

Cheers,
    Keith.