Sinister: Manc picnic

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Fri May 29 14:53:29 BST 1998

hiya!

ok sorry for double posting here but its the only way i can cc or
whatever the fuck the kids are calling it these days.

>    Anyway, that's not so important, how's (almost) next sunday 7th
>june, for everyone (sheffield listees included).  Meeting around 1
>o'clock probably in piccadilly gardens and taking it from there?
>Alternatives welcome though, I'm flexible.  This sunday would be good
>to, but I thought that might be too soon and the weather's too dodgy.

no no! That weekend is no good, I'm away at a christening in Hartlepool
that weekend, what about the weekend after? Meeting at Picadilly Gardens
sounds cool as its near Chorlton Street bus station and everyone can get
there easily enuff >> Platt Fields have been suggested to me, and upon
finding out that they are near the one and only JJ's house, seem a
doubly good idea as it's supposed to be nice and park-y, and we can go
round JJ's house and nick all his booze when we get sick of healthy ol'
frisbee and the smelly outdoors...

>   Vote YES ! to a Manc picnic !!  Stop the violence !!

Henrys going mad! Cool! Who's bringing teh sausage rolls?
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah